The goals of the ACPA are to focus attention on local, state and regional issues related to crime prevention and provide a forum for the exchange, coordination and teaching of ideas, concepts and programs pertaining to the reduction of crime. This is done by providing:
- Crime Prevention training to law enforcement officers, crime prevention specialists, business loss prevention experts and private citizens.
- Various Powerpoint presentations, brochures and forms on a variety of crime prevention topics that are available for download in the Members Only section.
- A vast and constant support network of crime prevention specialists, both private and law enforcement; with a variety of professional expertise.
There are many additional benefits for members:
- free or discounted training;
- free use of the EZ Child ID System for your events;
- a "members only" section full of resources;
- information about crime prevention trainings all around the country.
The e-mail notification system is not available to non-members.